RIO CUALE CANOPY TOUR
the longest and fastest zip lines in Puerto Vallarta
as you fly over the amazing Rio Cuale River and
enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery of Sierra
Madre. You will even get to ride a mule after all 13
lines, where line number 11 is almost half a mile
Stay and enjoy the scenery at the restaurant when you're done
with the activity and make this your chill out day
up in the mountain. This tour is for you if you're
looking for an intense adrenaline rush, great views
and a bit of tequila tasting to top it off. it off.
* Daily at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed
instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Round trip transportation from meeting location
* Safety equipment and briefing
* 13 zip lines
* Swimming area (at the river)
* Tequila tasting
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* A change of clothes
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips etc
* About 4 hours
* Maximum weight is 264 lbs (120kg).
* If you Don't want to do the zip lines, you can
join in as an observer for 9usd, paid for in cash
on the day of the tour.
* The activity is recommended for kids 7 years old