MUNDO NOGALITO CANOPY TOUR
Attention nature and adventure lovers! Check out the
newest addition to our canopy tour options, brought
to you by Mundo Nogalito.
The site is by a riverside restaurant that has 12 lines
crisscrossing along the Sierra, with the last one
being a double line so you can race to the finish. A
must-try at the restaurant is the guacamole made
with the organic avocadoes grown on site.
There is a beautiful botanical garden, refreshing river,
small tequila factory and numerous hiking trails
that you are welcome to explore after the activity.
Don't just run off to explore on your own without
telling anyone though! You wouldn't want to get lost
in this 99-acre natural wonderland.
* Every day, with different pick up places and time to
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed
instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual guides
* Round trip transportation from and to the meeting
* Safety equipment and briefing
* 12 zip lines
* Swimming area (at the river)
* Tequila tasting
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, tips,
* About 4 hours
* Maximum weight is 264 lbs (120kg).
* If you Don't want to do the zip lines, you can
join in as an observer for free, as long as
there are more participants than observers.
* The activity is recommended for kids 7 years
old and older.