MARIETAS ISLANDS SAIL
Enjoy a complimentary
continental breakfast as you leisurely sail your way to the
Galapagos of Banderas Bay, the Marietas Islands. Here, get a
chance to see the beautiful blue-footed booby (that nests only
here and the Galapagos Islands), along with several other species
of birds and marine-life while you explore the island and snorkel
at the marine preserve.
Kick back and relax some
more on one of the island's beaches and chill out even more
as you enjoy free-flowing drinks as you sail back into port.
This is definitely the activity for you if you're looking for
a laid back and stress-free day.
* Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from March 24th through December 7th at 8am from Puerto Vallarta, 9am from Nuevo Vallarta
* Terminal Marítima in Puerto Vallarta; public marina in
Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be specified on your
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* English speaking guides
* Continental breakfast
* Open bar
* Snorkeling equipment
* Sailing (depending on weather conditions)
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Swimwear and towel
* 7.5 hours
* This tour runs from March to December. During whale
season it is offered as a whale watching tour.
* Children 5 to 12 years old pay the kid's price, those
4 and below ride for free.