LOS COLOMITOS ESCAPE
If you want to enjoy the
beach without the crowds that you usually find there,
make the Private Colomitos Tour your plan for the day.
Not only will it be just your guide and your party on
the boat, but you will also be going to an isolated
beach unspoiled by development, which no public tour
Work on your tan, swim, snorkel
and dive even if you never have before, the guide will
be a certified PADI instructor who will teach you enough
diving know-how so you can safely explore the waters
Enjoy this little piece of paradise
with you and your group, you even get to start the tour
any time you want! Private as private can get!
you choose the start time
* Los Muertos pier in downtown Puerto Vallarta,
or another pier close to your hotel or the cruise terminal.
Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* English speaking guide (there will be a PADI certified
instructor if you will be diving)
* Panga with canopy that sits 10-12 people
* Snacks and soda onboard
* Snorkeling and diving equipment (certified divers
pay $35usd, non-certified $55usd)
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Swimwear and towel
* Open water certification card if you are certified
and will be diving
* About 3 hours
* The panga sits 10 or 12 people. The price remains
the same regardless of how many people are in your group.
* If you are certified and will be diving, please
bring your dive card along with $35usd. Non-certified
divers pay $55usd.
* Children must be at least 10 years old to dive, and
to dive over 20 feet deep they must be at least 16 years
of age. All ages are welcome to join the tour.
* If you require wetsuits please specify your size,
and if it is for a child, indicate the age and height
of the child in the Special Request box.