LA IGUANA FIESTA
The longest running Mexican fiesta in town, the La Iguana
fiesta in downtown Puerto Vallarta has been presented in the
same location for years. Folkloric singing and dancing will
entertain you all night, including numbers from Mariachis
and dancing horses, and traditional Mexican horsemen called
charros. Mexican food and an open bar will be offered, of
course, it's all about Mexico on this one special night.
* Thursdays at 7:00 PM.
* La Iguana in the Romantic Zone of
Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will be specified on
WHAT TO BRING:
* Extra cash for pictures, souvenirs etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Mexican buffet dinner
* Open bar
* Mariachi singing
* Charros (traditional Mexican horseman) doing a lasso show
* Dancing horses
* Folkloric songs and dances
* Pi'ta breaking
* About 4 hours
* Children 5 years old and above. Kids price is from 5-12.