ELITE AND EXPRESS FLEET
The fishing charters we offer can range from 4 to 12
hours. On the short ones you will be able to do
some small game fishing within the bay and most likely
catch Pargo, Red Snapper, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Skipjacks
and so on. Short trips will take you to Los Arcos,
Mismaloya, La Cruz area, about 15-20 nautical miles
If you are looking for a bigger catch you will need at least
an 8 hour trip to get out of the bay and target Marlin,
Roosterfish, Sailfish and Dorados. During these
trips we might go to Marietas, Punta de Mita, El Morro,
Sayulita, Chimo, Las Iglesias, El Faro area, 25-35 nautical
We do professional deep sea fishing on our 10 to 12 hours charters
catching Dorados, Black, Blue and Stripped Marlin and
going to El Morro, Carbetena, El Sequial, El Banquito,
Sayulita, San Francisco, El Far, Cabo Corrientes, going
out up to 50 nautical miles out.
You can also choose to charter the boat for snorkeling, just
cruising around the bay or getting to one of the beaches.
We can also make arrangements for multiple fishing days
or night fishing, just let us know what you are looking
starting at 6:00 AM, You choose the start time.
* Multiple departure points. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your confirmation.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Private 4 to 12-hour fishing charter
* Experienced, Bilingual captain and first mate
* Fishing equipment (all gear and tackle, as well as
* Fishing license
* Passenger insurance
* Cooler with ice
* Cleaning and filleting of catch
* Restrooms on board
* Snorkeling equipment
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
* Lunch and drinks if not ordering from us
* Extra cash for port fees, gratuities, etc.
* 4-12 hours, depends on the number of hours
you are chartering the boat out.
* Nuevo Vallarta, the La Cruz marina, or Punta de Mita
marina pick ups for an extra fee or less time from
your charter. Departing from the further meeting
locations get you to the big-game fishing grounds faster.
* Lunch ($8usd) beer & sodas ($2usd each or $25usd
for a full case) are to be paid for in cash on
the day of the charter.
* If you get seasick, Don't forget to take No Drowsy
Dramamine 1 hour before your charter.
* Not recommended for children below 10 years old,
unless they have had previous experience on a day out
the tabs below for each boat's pictures and Buy Now!