CANOPY EL EDEN
On the site where the movie
Predator starring Arnold Schwarzenegger was filmed,
safely zip over the jungle tree canopies while you marvel
at the sight of rushing rivers several hundred feet
After you've completed all 12
lines, you are more than welcome to stay on-site to
swim in the river and enjoy the scenery, or have lunch
at the famed El Eden Restaurant. Take note that there
are no tree platforms on this tour, each take-off point
is the elevated ground you will be standing on.
The perfect way to end Puerto
Vallarta's most exciting activity is to sample Jalisco's
most popular drink tequila. So when you are ready to
return to town, you will make a quick stop at Don Crispin's
Distillery for a short tequila tour. Enjoy!
* Every day at 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm,
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Bilingual tour guides
* Round trip transportation
* Safety equipment and briefing
* 12 zip lines
* Swimming area (at the river)
* Tequila tasting
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and towel
* Insect repellant
* Comfortable footwear
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, souvenirs etc
* About 4.5 hours
* Maximum weight is 264.5lbs (120kg)
* If you Don't want to do the zip lines, you can
join in as an observer for a 20usd fee paid for in cash
on the day of the tour.
* Kids must be at least 7 years old to participate.
Ages 7-10 pay kid's price.