EL COLORADO & QUELELE LAGOON BIRD WATCHING
Starting from a little agricultural town on
the North side of the bay called El Colorado,
explore the semi-deciduous tropical forest in
that area that houses at least 80 different
avian species. From here you will seek the many
wetland and mangrove birds that live in the
Quelele Lagoon coastal system, which is considered
to be one of the 100 most attractive sites in
Mexico for bird watching.
get a chance to see a colorful array of birds
including the Purple Gallinule, Green Heron,
Vermilion Flycatcher, White-faced Ibis, Yellow-winged
Caciques and many more.
* Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
at: Puerto Vallarta 6:30 AM Marina Vallarta.
* 7:00 AM Nuevo Vallarta 7:15 AM Cruise Passengers.
* 9:30 AM at the marina office (6 hours tour).
meeting locations. Detailed instructions will
be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
* Comfortable footwear & clothing
* Insect repellant
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip transportation
* Bilingual naturalist guide
* Continental breakfast
* Binoculars and identification guides
* Snacks and beverages
* About 6 hours
* There is a 2-person minimum to run this tour.
* All ages are welcomed. Kids 4-11 pay