DUNE BUGGY OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
Dune buggies are back in PV and offered here is one exciting
ride you will surely enjoy.
Starting from the beautiful Botanical Gardens of Puerto
Vallarta (or the Operator's office downtown, depends
on where they are parked), drive your own 2 or 4-person
manual buggy to the town of Las Juntas y Veranos,
not on the highway but through the lush, jungle back-roads
of the Mexican Sierra Madre.
You will be briefly visiting
the mini-zoo at the Juntas y Veranos canopy site for
a little animal and critter loving.
Your journey continues to a tequila distillery where the
drink's production process will be explained, plus you
will get to sample flavors of tequila you never imagined
before. From here we will head on to Chico's Paradise,
where the amazing cliff-divers will entertain us with
their awesome acrobatics. We will also have a chance
to cool off in the river and plunge down a 5 foot waterfall.
Then you drive your buggy back to the gardens, where
you can have lunch at its famed Plantation Restaurant
before going back to town.
* Twice daily, 9:30 AM and 2:00 PM
* Operator's office
in downtown Puerto Vallarta. Detailed instructions will
be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Wear a set of clothes you don't mind getting dirty
* Valid driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Swimwear and towel
* Extra money for lunch, drinks, souvenirs and tips
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* About 50 miles, 80 kilometers, of off-road driving
* 2 or 4-person manual transmission dune buggy
* Bilingual tour guides
* Safety equipment and briefing
* Entrance fees to Botanical Garden and Veranos petting
* Exciting cliff diving acts
* Tequila tasting
* About 5 hours
* All vehicles are manual transmission.
* Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid
* Shared riders must be at least 4 years old.
Children between 4-9 years old ride for free, 10 and
up pay the same price as adults.