Standing on a
platform with the water about waist-deep, hang out and
enjoy one the friendliest marine animals around.
Non-swimmers will most certainly enjoy this activity, as well
as kids as young as 1 year old! Get a hug and a kiss,
shake their flippers, feed the dolphin, and make them
do tricks, plus with every paying adult a child below
4 gets to participate for free!
* Daily, every hour from 10:00 AM to 5:00
PM please call us first if you plan to do this activity
on a Wednesday or Thursday.
* Dolphinarium in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed
instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Briefing before activity
* 30 minutes in the water
* Flipper shake
* Hug and kiss
* Dolphin feeding
* Dolphin interaction and tricks
* Snacks and refreshments
WHAT TO BRING:
* Swimwear and a towel
* A change of clothes
* Extra cash for souvenirs, tips, etc.
* 1 hour
* Do not wear sunscreen or jewelry.
* Dolphin Swims are not suitable for pregnant women.
* Children under 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* Children must be 12 years old and at least 4.5 feet
(54inches) to do the activity on their own. Kids smaller
and younger than this must be accompanied by an adult.
* 1 child between 1-4 years old participates for
free with every paying adult.