CHIMO 2-TANK DIVE
Chimo is a small fishing village
26 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, 90 minutes away by boat.
Better appreciated by those with some level of diving experience,
it has fantastic rock and coral formations, huge schools of
fish and lots of thriving invertebrates. A giant manta sighting
will be a great treat, and so will lunch on the beach prepared
by one of the local villagers.
* Experienced divers
* Every day at 9:00 am. We also work around cruise ship schedules.
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions will
be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip or one way transportation
* All diving equipment, including wetsuit
* PADI certified dive master accompanying you at all times
* 2-tank dive at Chimo
* Small dive groups (4 divers : 1 dive master)
* Lunch on the beach and drinks
WHAT TO BRING:
Open water certification card
* Swimwear and a towel
* A change of clothes
* Sunscreen (biodegradable if possible), hat and sunglasses
* Underwater camera
* 6.5 hours
* This dive requires open water certification and
experience in advanced difficulty diving.