For those of you staying
in Nuevo Vallarta hotels or hotels further North as Royal Decameron
or Grand Palladium, the Bucerias ATV tour is your best bet for
a fun and exciting way to see the neighboring sights.
Forget about the city
on this tour, you will be riding through the beach town of Bucerias
and splashing over the Indio River, before making your way up
to the mountains of Nayarit, the state where Bucerias is located.
Your destination is the small village of El Valle de Banderas,
one of the oldest villages in Nayarit.
Don't miss taking photos
of the panoramic views of Puerto Vallarta and the Banderas Bay
from a local restaurant you will be stopping at on the way back
* Twice daily at 9:0 AM and 1:30 PM
* Operator's office in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Wear a set of clothes you don't mind to get dirty
* Comfortable footwear
* Valid driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Extra money for lunch, drinks, tips etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Semi-automatic ATVs (you can request a fully automatic
* Bilingual tour guides
* Helmet, goggles and bandana
* Safety briefing and instruction
* About 3 hours
* Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's
* Shared riders must be at least 7 years old. Children
below 10 ride for free. Ages 10 and up pay regular price.