BOTANICAL GARDENS BY RHINO
Ride in style
in a fully automatic Rhino from the lush Botanical Gardens of
Puerto Vallarta and enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery along
the way to Las Juntas y Veranos. This town is home of
the most popular activity in Puerto Vallarta, the Juntas y Veranos
Canopy Tour. You will be visiting the petting zoo at the canopy
site for few photo opportunities with the animals and creepy
crawlers they have there, but not before passing by Don Chendo?s
tequila factory. There you will learn about how tequila is made
and have a chance to sample varieties you never knew existed!
The next stop is
Chico's Paradise, where the acrobatic cliff divers will amaze
you with their tricks. Then you can cool off in the river
and have fun by the 5 foot waterfall. The last leg of the trip
will be the drive back to the Botanical Gardens, where you can
have lunch at the famed Plantation Restaurant, which boasts
of stunning views of the valley.
day at 9:30 AM
* Operator's office in downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Detailed instructions will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Wear a set of clothes you don't mind to
* Valid driver's license
* Credit card for damage deposit
* Swimwear and towel
* Extra money for lunch, drinks, tips etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* About 15 miles, 24 kilometers, of off-road driving
* Fully automatic 4x4 Yamaha Rhino
* Bilingual tour guides
* Safety equipment and briefing
* Entrance fees to Botanical Garden and Veranos petting zoo
* Tequila tasting
* About 5.5 hours
* Designated driver must have a valid
* Price listed is per Rhino, not per person. The total will
still be $144 USD even if you have 4 people in your group.
* Shared riders must be 4 years old and above.