BASS FISHING LAKE CAJON DE PE?
Get ready for a fun-filled
exciting day of great bass fishing! We will go about 100 km
south of Puerto Vallarta to the scenic Cost Alegre, here you
will discover the hidden paradise of Presa Cajon de Pena lake.
You will board one of
the small boats that will take you to a beautiful island, where
you can relax and enjoy the hammocks or take photos as you get
ready for the day's fishing!! Be ready as Lake Cajon de Pena
is home to the best bass fishing in the area! Florida Large
Mouth Bass and Black Bass that grow up to 6 kg (13 lbs) are
likely catches, just the size to put up a great fight plus they
taste great on the grill afterwards for lunch!!
Here you will also find
over 150 different species of birds, as well as many species
of wild animals, petro glyphs, waterfalls, and rock-walled ancient
* Everyday from about 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
* El Faro in Marina Vallarta or the Paradise
Village marina in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed instructions will
be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Round trip transportation
* Sandwiches (ham, turkey & cheese) and soft drinks, water on
* Panga boat with bilingual guide, gear and lures
* Lunch, Beer, Soft Drinks
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
* Comfortable clothing
* Extra cash for Fishing permit for the day ($15.00 USD avg.)
* 12 hours, fishing schedule 8:30
am to 1:00 pm, break for lunch and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
* November through May is the prime time
to go out
* Also, on vacation, and the wives Don't feel like fishing?
That?s no problem. They can come along and stay on the island,
relax in hammocks, take out kayaks or just lounge on the beach!
If this is something you are interested in please ask us for
* Each panga boat holds a maximum of two passengers
* Fishing time about 7 hours