have never gone horseback riding before and are interested in
trying it out, this tour is a great choice since it will take
you on a short but scenic ride. Starting from the ranch located
in the colonia of Las Aralias, you will ride all the way up
into the mountain where you will be treated to a great view
of Puerto Vallarta. At La Aguacatera, stop to rest and stretch
for 20 minutes, or refresh at a seasonal creek before heading
back into town.
* Every day at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM
* Multiple meeting locations. Detailed instructions
will be specified on your e-ticket.
WHAT TO BRING:
* Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
* Comfortable clothing and footwear (long pants and closed toe
shoes are recommended)
* Insect repellant
* Extra cash for lunch, drinks, gratuities etc
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* 2.5-hour horseback ride
* All horseback riding and safety equipment
* Bilingual Guide
* HOW LONG: About 3 hours
* If you are an inexperienced rider, this
is probably the best tour for you (as it is the shortest of
all our horseback riding tours).
* Weight limit is 250 lbs (113 kg).
* Children 6 years old and above. Kids pay the same price as